SUGGESTED STARTING BIDS:
Florida Winefest & Auction has provided a starting bid for all lots included in the Auction. These suggested opening bids are to be taken as such and not to be construed as "prices." The final bid may considerably above this value.
l) The Auction will open at 1:00 AM October 10th and will close at Midnight October 24, 2021.
2) Only registered bidders with assigned paddle numbers may participate in the Auction.
3) Use only the bidding number that is assigned to you.
4) Each increase in the bid must be equal or greater than the minimum raise listed for that lot.
5) The last bid on the item will be the winning bid provided that it is a valid bid.
6) The Florida Winefest & Auction, in its sole and absolute discretion, shall act as the final authority and shall determine the winning bid.
7) A good faith estimate of "fair market value" has been established by the donor for tax deductibility as required by recent revisions to the IRS code. For Federal Income Tax purposes, the amount of charitable deduction is limited to the excess of the amount of the successful bid over the estimated "fair market value." As a convenience to all bidders, this value is listed as the estimated Florida Winefest & Auction, its officers, directors, agents, employees and
volunteers undertake or make no guarantee as to the ultimate validity of the estimates published, your realization of such values in the marketplace, or their adequacy for taxing or regulatory authorities. Further, The Florida Winefest &Auction assumes no responsibility for the economic consequences of your use of these values.
Per recent revisions to IRS code, the amount of charitable contribution deduction available to an auction lot purchaser is limited to the extent by which the individual lot purchase price exceeds the "fair market value" except where value is expressly stated otherwise. The value stated herein is the donor's estimated fair market value.
Donors of goods and services to The Florida Winefest & Auction will be provided, within a reasonable period of time, a copy of IRS form 8282 indicating the sale price of the lot in which their donation was included.
Best efforts have been made to estimate "fair market values" for tax deductibility of the auction lots, as required by law. The Florida Winefest & Auction, its officers, directors, employees, and volunteers undertake or make no guarantee as to the ultimate validity of the estimates published, your realization of such values in the marketplace, or their adequacy for taxing or regulatory authorities. Further, The Florida Winefest & Auction assumes no responsibility for the economic consequences of your use of these values.
SERVICES AND NON-TANGIBLE ITEMS:
Items such as gift certificates for services and other non-tangible items are valid for a period of one year and must be used by October 24, 2022 unless otherwise noted. Arrangements for use are the responsibility of the buyer. The Florida Winefest & Auction accepts donations in good faith and is in no way responsible for any inability or unwillingness of a donor to deliver goods or services as promised.
Al1 payments shall be made in the form of a credit card as indicated on the website where the bidding was made. Your credit card will be charged for all items you’ve won after the auction closes at midnight on October 24, 2021. Also, if you would like to cover the credit card processing fees associated with your purchase, it would be most appreciated.
It may be required to re-pack wines which are in their original wooden cases. When providing shipping instructions buyers should specify whether they wish to take possession of the original wooden cases.
COLLECTION OF PURCHASES:
Florida Winefest volunteers will be in touch via phone and/or email after October 25, 2021 with information on how to redeem your experience items and/or to provide instructions regarding item pick up. Please note, your bid amount DOES NOT cover shipping costs, but you can arrange for shipping for an additional fee. Please note some states are not eligible to receive wine shipments.